- Sunday | January 12, 2020
- 2:30 pm
- 505 Madison Oak Dr, San Antonio, TX 78258
Living Water Fellowship will be serving every 2nd Sunday of the month from 2:30 – 3:30pm at the StoneOak Care Center next to the North Central Baptist Hospital.
It is a great opportunity to encourage widows and orphans in their distress, as many of these elderly folks are widowed and orphaned by their families. We seek to give them a glimpse of the Kingdom of God, and make plain the gospel, which brings righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
Ways you can help:
- Helping residents get to the main gathering area for worship
- Leading worship or playing instruments
- Visiting with the residents and sharing the love of Christ with them
Please get in touch with Pastor Nathan if you are interested in getting involved with this ministry.