In today’s sermon, Pastor Phillip focuses the time in the Word on 5 different “Ask the Pastor” questions that came from the congregation. Here are the questions that he addresses:
- Do you believe that modern day Christians have the clear warnings from God in His word and yet still respond the same way Judah did?
- In Exodus 10:28-29, why does Pharaoh say Moses will never again see his face and live when he summons Moses back several chapters later?
- What does it mean to ‘gird up the loins of your mind’ like it says in 1 Peter 1:13?
- What does Isaiah 54:1 mean?
- What does it mean to abide in His word and allow His word to abide us practically as is says in John 15:7 & 8:31-32
- What does it mean to work out your salvation with fear and trembling as it says in Philippians 2:12?